Monday, January 11, 2010

Todd Family Cabin trip 2009

The cabin we stayed in at Bear Lake this year

Grandma Marcia, Brinley & Grandpa Tom

Ashlyn & Payton
Payton's favorite place to play was on these stairs
Ashlyn trying to talk me into something I'm sure!!

Dave & Payton playing

Brinley & Erik crazy kids!

Dave & me hanging on the couch
Brinley & Grandpa Tom
Payton didn't feel good this weekend and slept very
little so Dave & I got very little sleep also -
We found Brinley in the basement asleep on the couch
like this her legs are curled under her the 2nd day.
Thats what you get when you don't go to bed until 2am!
Kim & Payton

Ashlyn & Hadley (the view behind was so cool - overlooked the lake)


Jackson & Ryan playing a dare you - dice game!!
We had so much fun this year again. We went up to a cabin in Bear Lake this year. It was a really nice cabin and luckily we had good weather to get there. We stayed Thursday to Sunday this year and the time still went by so fast. We played lots of games, went sledding, watched a slide show my neice Madi put together, ate, ate, ate and ate some more! My camera was having issues so I didnt get a lot of pictures unfortunately. I was never very close to any of my cousins growing up - so I am so glad my kids are close to their cousins and aunts and uncles. We look forward to this weekend just as much as Christmas!! Love it!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks like such a blast! Hope to see you guys soon.