Friday, September 12, 2008

2 months old


It is amazing how fast kids make the time go by. The more you have the faster the time goes too I think. I can't believe that Payton is 2 months old today. She has brought so much love, fun, excitement, joy, and patience to our family. I love seeing how each of the kids love her and she loves them too. She is starting to smile which is so much fun. I don't know what we did without her!!! Our life has been so crazy since she was born, but we have enjoyed every minute of it. Well we could have done without a few of the doctors visits!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

She is SUCH a doll!! SHe looks like she fits in well.. All your kids are so goo lookin! WE miss you gjuys too.. Jus the other night I was thinking how nice it was leaving next door to such a great fam... Sadly we o not have the same situation here... between you and me!

Amy Dial said...

I love little Payton! She looks so beautiful with that little smile. =)Times flown by.

Brittany said...

Could you have taken a better picture. So, so cute!

Rich Wood said...

That picture is darling! What a cutie!

Nicole said...

super cute!