Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Jackson





Jackson had his 8th birthday on December 11. I cannot believe he turned 8. It seems like yesterday he was little. I am excited for him for this coming year it is such a big step. He will be baptized on February 2nd and I am so proud of him. He is such a good kid. We are so blessed to be his parents. He is so smart and so obedient and a very thoughtful kid. We just love you so much Jacks. I went to lunch with him in the cafeteria at school, then when he got home from school we went to dinner at Salsa Leedos, we tried to go bowling but the wait was way too long so we did not go that night.




(Our computer was broken so I haven't been posting much.)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! Hope you had a great day. Steph I can't believe he is eight, how are you doing with that? Love you guys!

lindsey said...

Wow! Jackson is 8! Happy Birthday (late).

Steph, I love your hair it looks so cute!